The Pink Kit Package is the only comprehensive skills-based childbirth preparation home study course developed by hundreds of families in the early 1970s and used by tens of thousands of Pink Kit families worldwide. This resource entirely focuses on SKILLS that show you how to prepare your body for birth and SKILLS to work through the birth process no matter where you birth, with whom or what is happening to or around you.
Visual component (Video):
Watch one segment at a time. Practice that segment before you move on to another. Segments DO NOT need to be followed in order. Learn the segments you like first.
Please ignore the outdated fashions from the 1980s. Our bodies haven't changed in hundreds of thousands of years.
- Directed Breathing ... a Life skill for sure. Your lungs don't travel through your body but you can 'direct' your breathe to expand and relax specific places anywhere inside your body.
- Map your pelvis ... learn the internal shape your baby must move down, through and out.
- Positions are important ... for your baby. You'll be surprised at what you don't know.
- Create space side-to-side with The Hip Lift
- Create space front-to-back with The Sacral Tilt
- Even learn to move your Tail Bone
- And create space if your pubic arch is narrow
- The Pelvic Clock ... you CAN soften inside even when you feel the natural pain of contractions.
Audio components (mp3) :
1) The Internal Work ... start at 32 weeks
- Learn the skill that can prevent birth trauma to your birth canal and reduce the chance of a delay in 2nd stage.
- Your partner will be instructed first how-to help you.
- You will be instructed how to do the work yourself
2) Birth Journey
- Learn from audio listening the positive breathing patterns that should be used through the 5 Phases of each contraction.
- Learn from audio listening the stressed/negative breathing patterns too frequently used during contractions due to lack of skills.
- Pregnant? Practice to this audio resource frequently during the last few weeks of pregnancy. Positive breathing patterns will come easier if they are practiced. Recognise and change stressful breathing patterns as soon as possible.
- Birth coaching dad/other? Train your ears to hear the differences between the positive and stressful breathing patterns. Help your birthing partner do more of the former and less of the latter.
Written component: eBooks (pdf)
- Pregnancy: The Time Before
- First Pregnancy: Mothers- and Fathers-To-Be
- Birthing Better: Achieving a Positive Birth
- After the Birth
Where You'll Birth
- Hospital Birth
- Home Birth
- Birth Birth
- Unassisted Home Birth
- Transfer from Home or Birth Center to Hospital
Type of Birth
- From Labor to a Vaginal Birth
- VBAC ... Vaginal Birth after a Caesarean
- Planned, Non-Laboring Caesareans
- From Labor to an Emergency Caesarean
- From a Planned VBAC to a Caesarean
- TABS: Trauma and Birth Stress
- Three Births: The Missing Birth Element
- Two Birth Plans: From Conventional to Skills-Based
- Birth Roles: Woman, Coach, and Birth Professionals
- Teamwork: In It Together
- Birthing Behaviors: Positive and Negative
- The Importance of Being Practiced
- Getting from Here to There in Labor
- The 5 Phases and the Bell-Shaped Curve: Time and Behavior
- Staying in The Now: Mindfulness, Flow, and Attitude
Pain and Tension
- The Whys and Hows of Pain
- Working with Pain
Breath, Communication, and Touch
- Breathing: Sustainable, Adaptable, Usable
- Directed Breathing
- Positive and Negative Voice
- The Right Touch: Right Place, Right Time, Right Way
- Bony Structure: Hipbones, Sacrum, Tailbone
- Soft Pelvis: Uterus, Cervix, Pelvic Floor, Birth Canal,
- Body Positions
The Pink Kit Package (Digital Download)
- Product Code: 1TPKPDD
- Availability: In Stock